We are writing to you to ask for your assistance in the day to day running of our swimming club. We are all volunteers and are currently well supported by both coaches and poolside helpers in delivering swimming tuition to our swimmers.
However, we have a number of positions that require to be filled within the committee to allow us to support and develop the running of CADSC. Without your support we will, in all honesty, struggle to continue to move the club forward. Existing committee members have taken multi-tasking to a new level, with numerous individuals filling several roles.
Please take the time to consider the vacant positions described below and decide which one would suit you best. Even if you do not wish to undertake a specific role, your help as a general member will none the less be very welcome.
The following positions require volunteers:
- Vice President
- Kit Coordinator
- Club Table Workers
- Deputy Child Protection Officer
- Social team members
- General Members
- Trophy Coordinator
Please contact us through the club email with how you can support your child’s club on swimmingcadsc at gmail.com.
For your information, the members of the current committee and roles are listed below.
The following positions are filled:
- President – Cath Carter
- Treasurer – Aileen Bousie
- Child Protection Officer – Callum MacLeod
- Deputy Child Protection Officer – Anita Lo
- Membership Secretary – Mark McQuilton
- Minute Secretary – Louise Henderson
- Entries Secretary – Karen Baillie
- Internal Gala Convenor – Catriona Mccrone
- Social Convenor – Natalie Young
- Technical Official – Eric Young
- General Member – Lesley Reynolds
- – Dod Bousie